Sales & Marketing Outsourcing / Solutions
To be successful in today’s constantly changing and volatile business environment, achieving the right balance of sales & marketing structure, tools, personnel, systems, measurement and distribution to beat the competition is the only solution.
Delivering Asia provides owners & operators in the Hospitality Industry a total solution to their Sales & Marketing needs on an outsourced basis.
With the goal being to achieve increased revenue in the most cost effective manner, the right strategies for the product are the key.
Delivering Asia is an Asia market specialist that provides the right sales and marketing strategies for the product given the dynamic market conditions, positioning needs, competition and untapped potential that exists in the region.
Specialised services include:
- Pre-opening sales and marketing planning, marketing plan development and marketing feasibility studies
- Sales & Marketing systems/organisation installations with policies and procedures
- Marketing Plan development to ensure that your vision is achieved
- Pre-Opening Marketing including sales and distribution
- Distribution strategy covering both the traditional channels as well electronic including GDS systems and Internet pricing/positioning
- Internet strategies which we work with a partner agency to develop increased on-line presence and business
- Strategic PR and Communications Plans
- Sales Action Planning to map out the steps needed to achieve agreed client targets
- Recruitment of key Sales & Marketing Executives
- For existing operations we conduct sales & marketing department specific system assessments, reviews and audits and then compare them with a competitor of your choice
Sales & Marketing Representation
Building brand awareness for travel and hospitality companies.
Branding isn’t everything, it’s the ONLY thing!
Nowhere is this more a fact than in Asia. The largest potential consumer market grows daily. The strength of brands currently recognisable in the region is evident on any Asian high street.
Travel is no different!
Simply look at the global hotel brands that have focused their expansion in the Asian region. Smaller players simply cannot rely on traditional modes of distribution and natural market share anymore! You must have a presence in Asia if you are to compete at any level.
Delivering Asia provides the branding expertise that many companies lack and will simply never have unless they have someone on the ground building their brand awareness.
Delivering Asia offers the following services for our clients:
- A regional office in Hong Kong fully serviced by Delivering Asia to take all enquiries and direct bookings through established distribution channels
- Regular sales missions throughout the region covering all major cities (excluding Japan)
- Representation at key Asian trade shows either under the Delivering Asia banner or under clients’ own brand
- Media Planning to gain maximum exposure and generate clients’ brand visibility in key Asian publications
- Public relations through consistent and targeted press releases in the various Asian languages
- Formal presentations to key corporations throughout the region
- Monthly reports detailing activities of Delivering Asia together with a comprehensive analysis of the marketplace, enabling clients to better understand Asia
- Monthly Delivering Asia Newsletter distributed to the Asian trade and media electronically
- Database Management through the Delivering Asia website
- Networking at the most senior level of airlines, key travel companies, major publications
Sales & Marketing Recruitment
The Delivering Group helps its clients attract and develop the Sales & Marketing leadership needed to transform their business performance.
Our core activities are:
- Executive Recruitment
- Executive Assessment
- Executive Development and Coaching
We operate as a single team across international borders with offices in Asia and the UK with a proven track record.
At The Delivering Group, diversity is a core value and both our search process and our people reflect this. We recognize that a diverse work force is an economic imperative for both our clients and ourselves, improving the bottom line and providing a competitive advantage.
Our philosophy is always to present the highest qualified pool of candidates who are representative of the global workforce in which we operate. We have considerable experience in the hotel, hospitality and travel industries and have developed extensive networks, allowing us to gain an understanding of what it takes to succeed and making it possible for us to run an inclusive search process. Our track record of securing quality Senior Sales & Marketing candidates across all sectors of the travel and hospitality sectors is proof of our ability.